Wednesday, 14 April 2010
Been working on my VDR project.
I am using the awesome yaVDR distribution. It features both VDR and XBMC out of the box!
More info's about it:
VDR Portal featuring forum's for all known VDR distributions
Current issues to be fixed:
- S3 Suspend to RAM (nvidia wake-up does not work properly)
- Channel scan (functionality not satisfactory to me)
- Channel scan does not find some DVB-S2 transponders on Hispasat
- DiSEqC configuration through OSD (functionality not available)
- LCD not supported by XBMC
Publicada por vma à(s) 09:15