My blog will be updated regularly again...

Hi there,

After a long time, I decided to update my blog again...

I stopped updating my blog when I started to collaborate with TELE-audiovision, formerly known as TELE-satellite. During almost 3 years I wrote reviews for professional equipments (meters, receivers, modulators, signal generators, etc.) and workshop articles.

Sadly, times move on and the demand for a printed magazine (even with free online PDF edition) stared to fade away and the publisher (who became a great friend of mine) decided to stop the publication of what probably was the best satellite TV related magazine.

The good news is that almost ALL EDITIONS EVER of the magazine will be soon available for free online view.



*** UPDATE ***


All magazines published are available for free!

Comments

Popular Posts