Total Pageviews

Tuesday, 11 October 2016

Siglent SSA3021X

In case you were wondering were some of my inspiration for the SMA Simple Spectrum Analyser software came from: it came from my recently purchased Siglent SSA3021X!

I always wanted to own a REAL spectrum analyser and Siglent made it possible by offering a real deal... For 1449 Euro (ex. VAT) you get a 9kHz to 2.1GHz spectrum analyser.

I took some screenshots:


Here I am looking at the local DVB-T transponder, to the right are the LTE transponders.


Same range, but with the waterfall diagram!

Zooming into the DVB-T transponder.

And measuring the channel power!

 In case you missed it, I have a Youtube video showing the SSA3021X in action. I am using the included EasySpectrum software to remote control the spectrum analyser!


More information:
Regards,
vma

No comments:

Post a Comment