Siglent SSA3021X

In case you were wondering were some of my inspiration for the SMA Simple Spectrum Analyser software came from: it came from my recently purchased Siglent SSA3021X!

I always wanted to own a REAL spectrum analyser and Siglent made it possible by offering a real deal... For 1449 Euro (ex. VAT) you get a 9kHz to 2.1GHz spectrum analyser.

I took some screenshots:


Here I am looking at the local DVB-T transponder, to the right are the LTE transponders.


Same range, but with the waterfall diagram!

Zooming into the DVB-T transponder.

And measuring the channel power!

 In case you missed it, I have a Youtube video showing the SSA3021X in action. I am using the included EasySpectrum software to remote control the spectrum analyser!


More information:
Regards,
vma

Comments

  1. Hello, it would be possible to know the dynamic range of the ssa3021x, that is, the ability to present high and low level signals simultaneously?
    If possible without the need to use bandpass filters.
    The objective would be to be able to measure strong signals, around 0 dBm, without the measurement being affected by problems with the analyzer itself.

    Best regards

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts