Total Pageviews

Monday, 5 December 2016

VMA Simple Spectrum Analyser: New trigger function available!

Hi,

I finished the implementation of the trigger function. You can now use trigger masks, which can be edited within the software or externally with any bitmap editor.


The trigger will look for events where a given frequency is higher than the MAX treshold or lower than the MIN treshold.

When an alarm occurs, it will be added to the log and optionally an e-mail can be sent!

Example:

Picture 1: This is how the spectrum normally looks like. So I set a trigger mask.

Picture2: After a while I receive an alarm e-mail. The transponder at 611MHz triggered the MAX alarm.

I updated the manual, accordingly, and here is a request: please do read the manual. The software has got so many functionality, some not that obvious. Let me know suggestions to improve the manual.

Here is the download link:


Regards,
Vitor

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I love your work. My quest is to tune wifi antennas and I was thinking of buying a one of these cheap “Spectrum Analyzer 138MHz-4.4GHz”.

    When I tried to download your manual, I received an “Error #2046” at filedropper. Perhaps the version of Linux I have is the issue? I then tried a different computer and it did not work at all at filedropper. Your link opened their home page (no error listed or file). Is there another way I can get a copy of the manual? Could you put it up on another share?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    You must be using an older link. Use this one: http://www.mediafire.com/file/jndwv7kmwzl77y6/VMA+Simple+Spectrum+Analyser+-+2016-12-27.pdf

    You can go to the download page by clicking on the upper right link on any of my blog's pages.

    Regards,
    Vitor

    ReplyDelete