VMA Simple Spectrum Analyser for Siglent SSA3000X
This software requires Microsoft .NET 4.5 Framework in order to work. You need to download & install it, if you are running Windows 8.1:
Unfortunatly, Windows 7 does not support WebSocks and hence is not compatible.
Change Log:2017-06-28: Corrected SYSTEM CODE bug. Correct SYSTEM CODE is now shown in form
2017-03-26: Implemented improved 3D rendering with line/shade modes
Bug fix - corrected decimal symbol dependency
2017-03-19: Implemented GPS functionality
Implemented PRINT FORM, SAVE PICTURE and OVERLAY
Several bug fixes, including spectrum recording and playback
2017-03-18: Implemented MEM and MATH trace, including SWR measurement
2017-03-13: Added trigger mask and e-mail notification
2017-03-12: Added this line to check Kaspersky false detection
2017-03-11: First release
- GPS functionality, including Google Maps measurement plotting
- MATH operations
- SWR measurement
- Trace export to CSV
- inverted spectrum for negative LOF
- The software *should* work fine without any installation: just unpack and start executable. You need to enter the IP of your Siglent SSA3000X.
- The SSA3000X needs to be running on the latest FW 8.2. Older FW releases do not support SCPI over Telnet.
- Currently you need to be running Windows 10 or Windows 8.1.
- Please make sure you have Microsoft .NET 4.5 Framwork installed!