The ultimate TV meter for TV, CATV, SAT, IPTV and fibre with integrated TS analyser and full spectrum analyser.
The Chinese website is: http://www.deviser.com.cn/
The US website is: http://www.deviser.com/ and http://www.devisertek.com/
The German distributor is: http://www.symarix.de/
Here are the links:
- Touchscreen: Yes! You can now directly touch the functions on the screen or, for example, move the markers with your finger. Great: you can zoom in and out with two fingers in the spectrum, pull the frequency left and right, adjust the amplitude up and down - everything works just as you would expect from an iPhone. The operation improves enormously, but you can still use the device with the mechanical keys – i.e. if you have dirty fingers and want to maintain the screen clean.
- Operation: Deviser has not simply further developed the S7000. Instead, Deviser took the design and control of its spectrum analysers and used them as the basis for the S7200. Therefore the operation and the external appearance now resembles other Deviser test equipment. This allows for optimized GUI development and easier learning curve for the user when different Deviser devices are available.
- Spectrum analyser: Deviser not only took over the housing and the user interface from the test equipment line, but also the spectrum analyser function. This means that the S7200 is not a TV/SAT meter with some reduced spectrum analyser functions – it is indeed a true spectrum analyser with integrated TV/SAT field meter! If the spectrum analyser in the S7000 is already well above average for this device segment, the spectrum analyser in the S7200 surpasses everything I have been supplied in the test centre.
- Fibre-optic input: The S7200 has been equipped with a fibre-optic input, which can also be used to measure optical signals. These are converted internally to HF signals and can then be analysed with the various measuring functions.
- Network: The S7200 now offers two RJ-45 jacks and can be connected to the network twice. Why? One network port can be used for IPTV, while the second network port is available without restriction for the remote control of the meter. Two ports? No: with the WIFI option, there are three possible network connections...
- The housing is flatter, which makes the S7200 slightly smaller (although width and height remain the same). The new touch screen, on the other hand, is somewhat larger than the S7000 screen. The protection bag has been enormously improved and battery autonomy has been extended (up to 8 hours of operation).
- TS Analyser: The integrated TS analyser, which was already available in the S7000, has been improved again and now, for example, the bandwidth can also be displayed as a cube diagram. This is extremely useful as one can be recognize immediately, which services in the stream need which bandwidth or whether a service is not active at all.
- Instead of 20MB of internal memory for screenshots, the S7200 has the option of using a 32GB SSD hard disk from which a whopping 29GB is available for screenshots and transponder stream recordings. And yes, I am talking of recording the full TS stream – not just one or few services contained within!
- TV: Measurements for analogue and digital TV transponders, as well as FM radio
- SAT: measurements for satellite receivers
- IPTV: Measurements of IPTV stations on the network
- OPM: optical measurements in fibre optic cables
- WiFI: WLAN measurements
The main screen changes according to the selected mode.
Now some picture, which speak for themselves:
You can download the datasheet here: http://www.devisertek.com/uploads/3/4/7/9/34796732/s7200_datasheet_170111.pdf