Today I published a new version of my software. It contains three small bug fixes:
- You couldn't enter a start frequency equal to the smallest possible frequency (35MHz or 138MHz).
- If you zoomed out of the span and reached the maximum, it would always default to 4263 MHz (= 4400MHz - 138MHz), even if you are using a device with the ADF4351 (35MHz - 4400MHz).
- I swapped the position of + and - buttons for the satellite identification sensitivity - now the position is consistent, for instance with the span + and - buttons.
- On the upper picturebox, I am drawing a waterfall colour scale, too. This should make it easier to interpret the waterfall diagram, regarding the selected amplitude settings.
- The thickness of the spectrum line now depends on the selected sample rate: the fewer samples, the bigger the line. This actually increases readability and masks the lower resolution. Hoefull you like it, too.