Here is a quick note to let you know that I just uploaded a new version of the VMA Simple Spectrum Analyser for CRTU (works with CMU200, also).
Besides some bug fixes and many optimizations, I added these new functions:
- When the Spectrum is started, it will read the current settings of the CRTU/CMU200. This way my software doesn't change any settings.
- You can now select the desired RF input port from my software.
- The GPIB address is now stored in the Registry.
- My software uses a DLL of the Keysight Connction Expert 2018! This is the reason my software won't connect to any other VISA version.
- You can download Keysight Connection Expert 2018 for free
- It should run in parallel with other VISA installations (no guarantee, though... if you break your existing installation, you are on your own).