VMA Spectrum Analyser for HP 8590 Series: First version released!

Hi,

I just released the first version of my "VMA Spectrum Analyser for HP 8590 Series" software.



Because both my units are still waiting for their respective PSU's to be repaired, I cannot really test the software, but it should work just fine.

You need to use Keysight Connection Expert 2018 and copy&paste the GPIB address into my software. It should not matter if you use a GPIB interface or the serial port, as long as you have the HP/Agilent 8590 Series connected through Keysight Connection Expert 2018.

The software should work with any of the 8590 series (HP or Agilent).

As usual, you need to download the software, extract the zipped folder and run the executable.

You will be guided through the SYSTEM CODE generation, which relies on the selected MAC Address. Send me the system code (v m a AT n o r c a m DOT p t) and I will send you back the required ACTIVATION CODE.

Download the software here: VMA Spectrum Analyser for HP 8590 Series

Regards,
Vitor

Comments

Popular Posts