VMA Simple Spectrum Analyser for TinySA

Hello,

Here is a little teaser of my current project: a port of my "VMA Simple Spectrum Analyser" software for the TinySA:


This is my local DVB-T transponder at 594MHz. Notice the automatic transponder recognition and the bandwidth measurement at -3dB. Also visible: the MIN, MAX and LIVE traces.

Most of the convertion is done and all measurement and export functions of my sofwtare are supported.

I only need to add the Signal Generator functionality and remove a few bugs.

The TinySA is a pretty capable miniature handheld spectrum analyser. The price/performance ration ratio is unbeatable and at around 50 Euro, you simply cannot complain.

More information on the TinySA at the official WIKI:

https://www.tinysa.org/wiki/

My software has not been released, yet. I am taking my time to complete it before publishing it.

You can download a preview version here:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/90rqc2iu7mpzpq8/VMA+Simple+Spectrum+Analyser+for+TinySA.zip/file


You can download a new version here:

2021-04-24:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/20gaas6twc0htfa/VMA+Spectrum+Analyser+for+Tiny+SA+-+2021-04-24.zip/file

2021-05-31:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ciolha6lnle1460/VMA+Spectrum+Analyser+for+TinySA+-+2021-05-31.zip/file

Please bear in mind that the software is Work In Progress (WIP) and not all functionality has been finished.

You will need an Activation Code to use the software. Start the software and you will be guided through the generation of a System Code, which you need to send me per e-mail (v m a AT n o r c a m DOT p t).

Regards,
Vitor

Comments

  1. Did you mean "performance ratio"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Downloaded , unziped, not working on windows 10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The software was designed to run exactly on Windows 10!
      What is the problem you are experiencing?
      The steps are simple:
      1) Download the archive on above link. Make sure you download my archive and not some other software from ads
      2) Extract the folder insider the archive to your desktop or any other folder that has Read/Write permissions
      3) Run the software and genereate a SYSTEM CODE, selecting the MAC Address of a physical network card - avoid the MAC Addreses of virtual network adapters, as these change frequently. In doubt, open a COMMAND PROMPT and issue the command "ipconfig -all" to list all network adapters
      4) Send the SYSTEM CODE to me, specifying which version of my software you are trying to use (SMA/NWT/D6/LTDZ, CMU200/CRTU, 859x, SSA3000X or TinySA)
      5) Use the ACTIVATION CODE I will reply

      Regards,
      Vitor

      Delete
  3. Hi, can you save and export the scans as a csv file, that will work with Shure Workbench?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sweep is exported as a regular csv file. I don't know Shure Workbench, but you can try for yourself. Just download the software and send me an email with the system code, so that I can provide you with the matching activation code. My email can be found on the disclaimer of this blog.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts